The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Sold my Boss have a lot of parts for sale.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I sold my 2012 Boss 302 last week and put it back to stock prior to sale. Have a lot of parts that i removed prior to the sale that are good to go.

FORD RACING (Setrab) AIR TO OIL COOLER with Stainless Steel braided lines,sandwich plate. 600
Ford Racing/ Borla Sport axle back. (sold)
Fay's 2 watts link black. Everything needed to install (sold)
Strano rear adjustable swaybar Sold 150
Steeda Boss 302 specific springs levels car very nice, better spring rate, good ride quality still 150
Steeda cold air intake Boss 302 New never used 225
Steeda stainless steel braided lines new in box 150 sold
Steeda Bump steer new in the box 125
2012 Boss 302 standard stock front splitter 100
Ford Racing Boss 302 Car cover. in excellent shape ( I have 2) 400
Ford Boss 302 rear spoiler stock black gloss 95
Enkei 18x9.5 x 4 PFO1's 2 are black/ 2 are silver 650
Enkei 18x10.5 x 2 PFO1 black and 2 Ford Racing BBS silver 18x10.5 x 2 1300 sold

All prices plus shipping. IM located in the phoenix area.
Brian

Last edited:

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Which Setrab cooler is it?

Both the covers were off a 2012 Boss. Don't know if there was a difference in the two years?? Im confident that it will fit on both years though.
Setrab part number 50-915-7612. Works well with the factory oil cooler in the sandwich setup if you have a hi flow grill. I had a oil temp gauge on my Boss and can say my temps were always good on track and on hot street driving days in AZ summer. :)

Yes, everything minus that bracket. It has a different
bracket for the oil cooler. Looks like the same oil cooler and sandwich plate though.
Brian

Im stuck at work about 40 miles from home until tomorrow morning. Pm me your phone number or email and ill send you some pics tomorrow morning. Mufflers are M-5230-MGTLA. I have no clue what shipping would be.

Thanks Drew, I'm gonna send you some great pics your way from Country Thunder in days to come! Prob Monday, while in the work place again. You know how i roll. ;)

TMO Supporting Vendors