The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: MGW Race Spec Shifter

TMSBOSS said:
Well, when you figure out what "Spice" you will be driving next. Share some photos. Please!! ;D

...Went back to my roots, Evora S. It is a very fun car and they're discounting the 2014 leftovers ~$25k off sticker, couldn't pass up the trade, had several Elise/Exige's before and they're just too much fun, even though they don't have the grunt of the Boss the cornering makes up for it :)

IMG_4546_zps32v2lifz.jpg

IMG_4550_zpsimilu6ip.jpg

That's cool. I'm a big fan of the Exige Cup car. I hope Lotus makes it past their financial troubles and continues to develop new cars. Have fun with the Evora.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel