The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Soon to be new Boss owner.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batman48195

I never get tired of driving it!
F.D. Sako said:
batman48195 said:
I am teaching my 3 sons how to drive a stick in the Boss. They are 23, 21 and 19. There is a huge parking lot that never has anyone in it next to a movie theater. So far the 19 and 21 year olds have graduated to driving it on side streets with me. I just haven't had the time to drive with my oldest more. Great bonding time for dads and sons. Great fun.

Brian

That's great!
Looks like I'm a year older than your oldest son, too bad my dad isn't into cars that much.

My dad used to drive stick back in the day, but it has prob been more than 30 years since he has driven one. I'm sure I'll be getting pointers and he'll be with me for my first drive.

Your dad will have a blast driving the car then. Maybe he will get his own for some father and son drives.

Brian

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
batman48195 said:
F.D. Sako said:
batman48195 said:
I am teaching my 3 sons how to drive a stick in the Boss. They are 23, 21 and 19. There is a huge parking lot that never has anyone in it next to a movie theater. So far the 19 and 21 year olds have graduated to driving it on side streets with me. I just haven't had the time to drive with my oldest more. Great bonding time for dads and sons. Great fun.

Brian

That's great!
Looks like I'm a year older than your oldest son, too bad my dad isn't into cars that much.

My dad used to drive stick back in the day, but it has prob been more than 30 years since he has driven one. I'm sure I'll be getting pointers and he'll be with me for my first drive.

Your dad will have a blast driving the car then. Maybe he will get his own for some father and son drives.

Brian
my dad is a huge car guy and he refuses to drive my boss. I think he is scared he will like it so much he sells his 2 Mercedes and 86 gt to get one lol

Just got the Boss!

delivery truck couldnt come into a residential area... so my first manual transmission drive was to bring the boss home safely.
stalled twice :D

since i can't wait till morning, I'm going to wait till midnight and head out to an empty parking lot loll

EDIT:
just came from a drive... this car is too much fun.
i got the hang of the transmission a little bit, but my shifts arent smooth yet.

Hey guys,

didn't want to make a new thread about this so i'm asking here.

i remember reading somewhere, either here or on mustang source, that a fellow member was offering different exhaust restrictor plates.

could someone please point me to the right thread or person so i can order a couple of plates.

thanks

F.D. Sako said:
Hey guys,

didn't want to make a new thread about this so i'm asking here.

i remember reading somewhere, either here or on mustang source, that a fellow member was offering different exhaust restrictor plates.

could someone please point me to the right thread or person so i can order a couple of plates.

thanks

Pm 2012yellowboss Aka Scott , he will help you out

TMO Supporting Vendors