The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

T or P springs, only performance/handling in mind

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am going to Rehagen next week to get FR springs, adjustable pan hard, rear LCA and relocation brackets as well as MM caster camber plate installed.
I did some research but could not find a solid answer.
I only care about performance, not look and no ride quality, so which spring will serve me better T or P?

Thnx

All of these springs will add mild harshness to you current ride. The T-Springs are not as special as we thought they were going to be. I think either the front or rears are actually directly from another Ford Racing set. Furthermore, I dont think anyone has testing the P springs against the T springs though.

sarosh

Call Ford Racing and ask them. They will recommend the P over T for track use.

Before creating this thread I called Ford Racing this AM
The guy said T springs and I even clarified to him that I am looking for handling/track not look and he said T.
Then I said, it has been rumored that you guys are using the K spring at the rear in your " T specifically Boss springs"
He said the part number has K in it, but he assured me that it is different than the K setup!

I just wanted to know if T is worth of extra money as compared to P

I doubt it is worth the difference in price to get the T springs, best would be to match the P springs with better dampeners.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
I suspect the T springs would be the best plug-n-play option on the stock staggered tire setup. Springs, panhard and brackets and I think you'd be good to go.

I believe that P springs work better starting with a square setup.

TMO Supporting Vendors