The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Thank you all for participating on TMO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
I just wanted to take a second and thank everyone who continues to participate here on TMO. This forum has some really special people posting regularly (some a little more special than others), helping others with advice and technical information, humor, photos, videos, classifieds, and best of all - Mustang builds and track event/race recaps. You guys help make this a great place to hang out. You inspire others to get out to the track and have fun. By participating here and interacting with other TMO members in this forum, you add to a resource that other track Mustang enthusiasts will benefit from well into the future. I know a lot of people like using social media these days, but I feel forums like this are invaluable in automotive culture. Thank you for supporting that sentiment by staying involved here. I'm not the only one who appreciates it.

:hellyeah:

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
This forum has some really special people posting regularly (some a little more special than others),
Bill, Is Chris talking about me?? 🤭 :hellyeah: LOL

Still the best track Stang site on the net.

Thanks Chris!!

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
'Social media' is probably the biggest lie ever, it is anything but social and descends further into the swamp daily.
I'd far rather belong to a collegial forum like this with like minded members who are passionate about what they do, are willing to share knowledge and keep a civil tone to the joint!
Absolutely the best Mustang site for track focused people, without doubt.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Auckland, New Zealand
As a total noob to Mustangs I can truly say a huge thanks and I owe a debt of gratitude to all the experienced people that contribute to this site and to Chris, Bill and others that keep it all running. (My wallet maybe doesn't feel quite so thankful, but I digress....). It's helped me immensely with my foray into the Mustang world, it's the first place I do a search for any info as I have found mostly when I search Google I end up here anyway. It's a fantastic community and resource! :)

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
All kidding aside, I really want to thank you for running this forum. I know from experience that being a moderator can be a thankless task, but rest assured your work is greatly appreciated. Without your supervision, TMO couldn't be the resource it is.

Very grateful for this community, the wealth of info and knowledge, as well as the maturity and civility. I would have many thousands more in my bank account so thanks to you all for that!

Chris I’m sure you can see how often I check TMO, let’s just keep that between us. ;)

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Cantley
Thank you for running this excellent forum. Same time last year I knew nothing about driving, maintaining and upgrading the S550 Mustang for the track. Thanks to you and everyone who helped me out now I know how very little I know 🤭 and how much I have to learn and every time I open up the forum and browse I learn something new and interesting. Thank you!

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
I for one much prefer the forums to social media and I'm glad this site has stayed current while many others have fallen by the wayside. Thanks for all you do.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel