The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

The wife got a new track toy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

im sure everyone has seen this vid but the thread brought back memories of modded scooters ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkooEFgiaiE&feature=fvst

There is an older guy who sells hotrodded go-peds with nitrous and wheelie bars and stuff at the local car shows. I asked him how fast they are and he said he was crazy enough to build them but not to ride them.

I've seen a few of these at the track

DPX-Bike-1.jpg

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
CaliMR said:
I'd need a corded Milwakee to move my ass around is the only problem.
Maybe you should just get a bicycle, in that case :)

Switched gears and bought a good one. Every time I try to go cheap it never works out. My logic was it wouldn't get any miles, but the whole experience was terrible so went with a good dealer and a good machine. Lesson learned again :D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel