The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Titanium Brake Shields for GT350 - Group Buy for TMO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I just got the group buy pricing and I think you are all going to be very happy! I am just waiting for the lead-time information before I post the group buy pricing and ordering instructions. I am on my way to BIR so may not get to this until after done running this evening.

The Group Buy Pricing is as follows:

Retail for the fronts is $125, retail on the rears is $95

Group buy prices:
Front only $110 w/ free shipping
Front and rear combo $185 w/ free shipping

Please work directly with Nick at KNS Brakes. He can be reached at [email protected]

He requires a 50% deposit at order with the balance due at shipping in approximately three weeks.

The group buy price is only open for the first 30 sets of front and 20 sets of rear shields.

I just ordered the combo set. 8)

KNS Brakes

Supporting Vendor
Cary NC
Shims are en route to me ahead of schedule. Will hope to have them boxed and bagged and ready to ship at the end of May.

We have a couple of front allocations left. Get them while the price is low. Price will go up as soon as they are in my hands. Group buy price on the front is $110 shipped, regular price is $125 shipped.

KNS Brakes said:
I want to do my best to keep everyone in the loop and let them know how many allocations are left for the group buy. Here is the list so far without being too revealing of who each person is. I will do my best to keep this as up to date as possible.

Titanium%20Group%20Buy%20LIst.jpg
I signed up is my name on there? I forgot all about this. I'll send you a PM. Thanks.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel