The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Track Days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
I would love to get some track time in this month. Is there a website that lists available tracks and track days or if you guys know of some coming up within 5-6 hours of Clarksville, TN I would love to join you. I've got the Boss back from Germany and have yet to track it in the US. Thanks in advance

Adam

Welcome home. I'd start by clicking on the HOD ad to the right of this post. Not sure if they have coverage in TN or not though. Did you get your DS replaced?

GA
HOD Southeast has a track day at Atlanta Motorsports Park this Friday 9/20 (which I am doing). It is a great track and they run a nice event. 5 x 25 minute sessions. There might still be some spots open.

http://www.hookedondriving.com/hooked-on-driving-region/Southern-States-Region

Even better Rezoom has 2 days at VIR (North Course and Full Course) this Thursday and Friday, and registration was so bad that they are offering both days for $350. I was tempted since it is a killer deal but I really can't take 3 days vacation from work right now (One day for 8 hour drive up + 2 days track time). You can show up Thursday and pay $350 cash at the track if online registration is closed.

http://www.rezoommotorsports.com/events.html

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
Shoot, I was just about to register for MPH this weekend for the Boss/Mustang round-up but now that you showed me the VIR thing for $350 I have a dilemma. MPH is 12 1/2 hr drive...VIR is 8. I already reserved a hotel for MPH and was literally about to register online. I can still cancel the hotel for MPH

Which one do I go to? Please help :)

PS...just talked to the guys hosting the VIR event and it's buy one day get the second free so it's only $300!

GA
VIR hands down! Not only because of the awesome track and the price, but since they are running North Course one day and Full Course the next it will be like running two different tracks. I wish I could go.

I see your dilemma though since Hastings will be a blast because of the Boss owners and activities. You probably won't get a chance to drive VIR and two different courses this cheap again though. After taking a bath on this event Rezoom will probably not be back to VIR.

BTW would like to invite you to the "advanced car set up thread" for your homework assignment at the track- thanks

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=6120.0

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel