The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Trivia Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sesshomurai

What does the '505' in my username come from and mean?

Winner get's a free cobra jet.....j/k.

An easy guess is an area code but I think it has something to do with video gaming or computer programming code.

A complete guess, but something to do with the order code for either the new or old Boss. The new ones are 500 and 501, maybe that is the code for the 302R?

Sesshomurai

No correct answers so far. But a hint is it pertains to driving....

Sesshomurai

PeteInCT said:
There are 504 other Darren's before you ?

Sorry Pete. There's only 1 Darren. But the answer is that '505' is(was) the police call code for wreckless driving....

Which I've never been ticketed for btw...just sayin. Actually, for track purposes, wreck-less is a great thing...

TMO Supporting Vendors