The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Updated info on Dealer premiums

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi Guys

How are you guys getting on with the dealer premiums, ie, what level of premiums are you having to pay, whats appearing "average"

I Told my dealer i would like to place an order now for a GT350 for delivery some time next year( not bothered when)

His reply was this.

We have one slot left for next year All 7 of the 8 sold at $7500 over msrp

Is the dealer in the US or UK? I know of two cars locally that aren't spoken for. One has a $10K ADM but might come off that and the other is unknown. I got mine for MSRP but went out of state to find it. Your best bet is to find a small dealer and stay away from large dealers in large urban areas.

Spoke to the dealer I bought the Boss from who, at that time didn't charge dealer premiums.

Ian, Thank you for your inquiry. We have benn awarded 4 GT350 and ! GT350R. I have no information on M.S.R.P. or on color configurations at this time. The dealer premiums are $10,000 over on GT350s and $20,000 over on the GT350R. Because o0f the limits of manufacturing and the overwhelming interest, there is no wavering on the price.

When I ordered my R the first of June my dealer in northern Alabama told me they were getting 4 regular
GT 350's and one R. The salesman that I am working with is the same person that sold me my LS Boss
last November. He told me that they were selling the cars for MSRP. I ordered the R in Black with the
electronics package. He sent me a copy of my order sheet with the current prices and total.
Although I have been reassured on several occasions MSRP is what I am paying I won't be comfortable until I
get something in writing.
Fingers crossed until then.

Bill, care to share the details of your salesguy.

Maybe you can push him a bit on your paperwork by saying you've helped sell another one for him !

ian

If anyone on here would like to see if their dealer wants to sell another at MRSP i would be very grateful and you could PM me details

TMO Supporting Vendors