The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Vossen CV-7's staggered for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOSS#3065

Go big or go home...
GA
I have an absolutely perfect set of 4 Vossen CV-7's (graphite in color) for sale. I bought them new, all lugs (black splined) included in sale. Package includes 4 Toyo Proxes tires in new condition. Tires and wheels have less than 1,000 mi (the car has 1450mi) and include TPMS sensors installed. No burnouts or curb rash of any kind on this set up. I paid over $3800.00 for all.

As stated, the wheels and tires are in perfect condition. I am going back to stock appearance.

Rear wheels are 20 x 10.5 with a +45 offset. Tires are 295/30/20
Front wheels are 20 x 9.0 with a +32 offset. Tires are 255/35/20

Rear tires are tucked just perfectly in the wheel well and my car is on Eibach sportline springs.

Please PM me for additional info.

I would prefer NOT to ship. Wheels are located in Latrobe, PA 15650 (Near Pittsburgh).

No low ball offers as I do not need to sell them. No trades please. Thank you for looking!

Cash or Paypal + fees
$2500.00

IMG-20130225-00003.jpg

IMG_0460%20%282%29.JPG

IMG_1073.JPG

BOSS#3065

Go big or go home...
GA
You have to click on the pic and copy the link to my dropbox. Thanks, I know its a pain in the behind! If you need pics, send me your cell and I will text them to you.

Thanks, Ron

TMO Supporting Vendors