The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Want To Buy Tiger Racing Hood for 2012 Mustang

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xr7

TMO Addict?
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Minnesota
Anyone have a spare Tiger Racing Hood for a 2012 Mustang that they want to get rid of?
Just figured I would check before I order a new one.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Contact Chicane23.com as he is the Distributor for everyone else. You may know the name, Jonathan Blevins, as he is a 4 Time Winner of the Ultimate Street Car Challenge in his Class ( Yellow GT 500 ). I know a couple of times he would get one with minor damage and sometimes there is a trade in, but he can give you the best and quickest service. Tell him you heard about him from TMO and Bill Pemberton.

xr7

TMO Addict?
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Minnesota
Contact Chicane23.com as he is the Distributor for everyone else. You may know the name, Jonathan Blevins, as he is a 4 Time Winner of the Ultimate Street Car Challenge in his Class ( Yellow GT 500 ). I know a couple of times he would get one with minor damage and sometimes there is a trade in, but he can give you the best and quickest service. Tell him you heard about him from TMO and Bill Pemberton.
Thanks Bill. I'll contact him when I get home. Hanging out in AZ for a few months.

TMO Supporting Vendors