The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

what dealers sell at or below MSRP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My dealer sold me my Boss at MSRP. Ordered it in December. Picked it up in June. They got an LS today. Call Ken at smith Cairn Ford if your interested 914 377-8100. Not sure if they're asking for an ADM forgot to ask. Good luck

svtrich said:
I talked to one dealer and he would sell for msrp but,he will have 4 cars and 6 names are on the list including me.I figured I should look for another dealer in the mean time.
Rich
Mine sold me at MSRP too. Did you put money down for your order? If so, you should be locked in unless your dealer is going to play games which these days with all the social media etc. isn't a real good idea.

I had mine prepare a preliminary sales order showing my name, the sale price and a tax and lic estimate so I had it in writing while I was waiting for the order to be filled.

As far as 6 names on the list, just make sure you're one of the 4; maybe by doing something like above. The dealer may be thinking that a couple on the list won't actually come through...Good luck!

Jza1736 said:
My dealer sold me my Boss at MSRP. Ordered it in December. Picked it up in June. They got an LS today. Call Ken at smith Cairn Ford if your interested 914 377-8100. Not sure if they're asking for an ADM forgot to ask. Good luck

The Ingot Silver at Cairns is not being sold at MSRP. Looks like they are taking offers or 10k over.

98RedGT

2012 #552
My original order finally got filled by Ford and my dealer received it about a week ago. The dealer ended up getting it made in Performance White + Recaro + Torsen + Cover. I believe he is selling it at MSRP as that was the deal he gave me. If you are interested I can get you his info, just send me a PM.

Hi Guys,

This is my first post! I have been looking here for sometime now, and ready to order a 2013 LS! Please help me to find a dealer that you had positive experience with and will help me to place an order with no surprises! I am in Bay Area CA.

Thanks in advance for all your support, this is an awesome site for the Boss 302 Guys!

Just bought my race red boss for $42,000 total price out the door.It listed for $41,580 so they knocked $1000 off sticker price.They still have a white boss sticker is 43,575 on it but im sure they will do $1,000 or better off the sticker of it.The dealership is town and country ford in bessemer Alabama.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
964CupCar said:
ArizonaGT,

Thanks for the info, would you please let me know who to talk? Please send me PM or my email: "[email protected]" with your contact info so I can tell them who send me!

Thanks again!

PM sent, enjoy!

TMO Supporting Vendors