The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What did you do to your Boss 302 or S197 today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A Visit to the Need for Speed Day Spa and Beer Emporium

I had an appointment at the Need for Speed Day Spa and Beer Emporium for a wash, mud bath, polish, pedicure and bikini wax today along with a couple of cold ones. It was costly but having my son help was worth the price of admission. Thanks to Justin for all the detailing tips.

IMG_2126_zpsb7b71238.jpg
IMG_2128_zps271734b4.jpg
IMG_2130_zpsac25835a.jpg
IMG_2133_zpsdf198c27.jpg
IMG_2132_zps791cbda4.jpg

Re: What did you do to your boss today?

Big weekend of wrenching

Koni Sport Shocks, H&R race springs, MM Camber Plates and Ingalls Panhard Bar/Relocation kit. Unfortunately, sway bar was not here yet so driving sans sway bar allowing the springs to settle. Also changed the diff fluid.

Track weekend only 2 weekends away :)

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA

Keavdog said:
Couldn't pass up the deal on another set of brand new R6s - Thanks Nate!

http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b526/Keavdog/4E6D4DB6-3A63-440F-AD99-BCE5B8423A5D-3613-0000044DCB9FF620_zpsa81b4b65.jpg[/ig]
[/quote]

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I can smell them from here

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!

NFSBOSS said:
Really. :). I had a chance to buy one at a nice discount but passed and its not on my future mod list. I do like the look of them and have seen several in person.

Thanks Justin, I was pleased with the Flex and the results of the polishing.
it gets even better with practice. did you have the pad cleaning brush? that thing is worth its weight in gold. they have a clearance at adams for there old flex pads (which I like over the egg crate ones) for 6.95 a pad so I picked up an extra set a few days ago.

Justin

on Wed I installed the steeda Adjustable UCA and Bracket. Yesterday removed the cats in preps for todays arrival of cat delete pipes. while I am under there I am installing BBR adjustable Motor mounts

Tulsa, OK

Justin said:
on Wed I installed the steeda Adjustable UCA and Bracket. Yesterday removed the cats in preps for todays arrival of cat delete pipes. while I am under there I am installing BBR adjustable Motor mounts

Nice. I installed my UCA and bracket a week or so back and I think it makes a noticeable difference. Power gets to the ground much more effectively now.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.

I watched a video of it getting loaded on to a car carrier for the trip over to Cali. Should be here middle of next week. :)

Justin

roadhouse said:
Nice. I installed my UCA and bracket a week or so back and I think it makes a noticeable difference. Power gets to the ground much more effectively now.
I agree with you on that

Today I installed the brake ducts and swapped my front brakes and rotors, yesterday I installed my Boss 302s and the lower grill from 06mach1.

today i added the sullivan pedals to her. not too happy with how the screws mount the gas pedal on but i can always go back and modify it to my liking. i also received the schroth racing harness's i got from track day.
i mounted them using supplied hardware and mounted the submarine belts a little bit different that others. i used the harness clips and some mounts designed for the porshe crowd. they fitted fine and seem to work ok when used in this platform.

steve

Had the car detailed and then my mother hit is very slightly. Can only see it if you really look for it, so its not worth fixing.

NFSBOSS said:
Hanging out with my EuroSunday friends at ThunderHill. The Boss 302 represented the USA well.

EV0G7938_zps1eba7bfa.jpg

Great pic! Looks like another beautiful Cali track day.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel