The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What Super Car Will Ford Announce in Detroit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will it be a super car replacement for the FGT? Something street legal and capable of winning the GT class at LeMans? I can't wait to find out. In the meantime here's some FGT goodness for a cold Winter evening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=c6VxaqefBQw

Fomoco302

Life is short. Live well!
Great to see these cars being driven as intended. I remember walking into Lone Star Ford in Houston when the GT first came out, they had three on the showroom floor, a red one, a white one and my favorite, one in Gulf blue and orange. They were asking sticker for them. If I knew then what I know now.........!

Watching that vid at Spring Mountain, all I was thinking was "Open them up!" :) I would love to have one, but am afraid I wouldn't be comfortable tracking one at 10/10ths. I'm looking forward to the announcement and if it's priced more in line with a ZR1, maybe I'll change my mind on the GT350.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Maybe it will be a street legal GT350KR? Guess we will have to wait until January 12, 2015. These are exciting times for Blue Oval fans.

Dave

TMO Supporting Vendors