The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Whose watching F1’s recast of old races

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
If Vettel went to Mercedes I would love that. Probably won't, but would be fun to think about. Seems like most are saying Sainz is going to replace Vettel. I will admit as much as I like Sainz, I wanted to see my man Ricciardo get that seat.
I would have liked to see Daniel get a shot too. Not sure if Ferrari would bring him in since they're probably trying to establish Charles as their #1 driver.

I would have liked to see Daniel get a shot too. Not sure if Ferrari would bring him in since they're probably trying to establish Charles as their #1 driver.

Ya most reports are saying Sainz has already singed now. Vettel to McLaren???? I actually wouldn't mind seeing that. Way different atmosphere there. My thought is if he was going to retire, why wouldn't he said it in his press release? But I am just in speculation mode.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Ya most reports are saying Sainz has already singed now. Vettel to McLaren???? I actually wouldn't mind seeing that. Way different atmosphere there. My thought is if he was going to retire, why wouldn't he said it in his press release? But I am just in speculation mode.
I don't know if he's worried about legacy as much as people think - fans seem more worried about that than most drivers. He might just want to keep racing, like Kimi. A mid pack team might not be out of the question. I would love to see McLaren make a comeback, and Seb might be able to help them get back on the right path.

That all sounds logical, but I still wonder if Ferrari will really go with such a young line up. That's not usually their MO, but I guess they could be all in on Leclerc - I think he has the talent and skill to be a champion, we'll see if he has the intangibles.

lol its confirmed sainz is going to ferrari

Saw that too. Daniel to McLaren - seems like that's where he feels he should have gone instead of choosing Renault.

i was reading something Vettel was pissed renault chose riccardo over him for their open seat....weird.

TMO Supporting Vendors