The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Woodward Dream Cruise 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Update...On Thursday Ford is showing off the Cobra Jet building, no photos. This will be a cool tour. Only 100 cars for this event. I got lucky! Thank you Ford.

Less than a week to go! Anyone else going? Any of you that are going make it to Mustang Memories and All Ford show today? I had to work, but I hear it was another great event, put on my Mustang Owners Club of Southeast Michigan. Really wish I could have been there.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
Sounds great I want to go but with the moving and all that I have going on I can't make it this year. I would like to go next year and hopefully get a spot in mustang alley

How'd the out of towner's enjoy Mustang Alley? I am sorry I missed you, I guess I should have been paying more attention to plates and looking for BMO paraphernalia

I am surprised that I saw no PW's of either year, no black 2013 LS's except CDC's seriously altered car, no Silver/Red, and no Creamsicles in the Alley. But I was really keeping my eye out for this 1 of 1 spotted on Woodard this week with Manufacturers plates!u3a4uzag.jpg

My buddy that owns a CO Boss and I had a great time! First Thanks to all of the Ford employees that volunteered to help with this.

Thursday morning went to Watson, first class operation, so much too tell. Found the black Cobra Jet that hit the wall, this was on the back lot, you really had to look for it....gutted, nothing but the shell. Talked to a Boss engineer that worked on the intake and the foam, yes it is for noise control. They were working on RR, cobra jet intake, tune, headers, Boss R suspension, 500 HP....more to come about this ride??

Thursday night, Jack Roush's shop, so many cars...great people! Had one of the guys take us on a private tour...first class folks, being from KY they brought out the red carpet for us. Saw Jack Roush sign everything that people wanted signed. Jack is from KY if you did not know this...the cars that they have will put a grin on your face.

Friday morning at Ford World headquarters 6:30am.....stay tuned, I'll be back

TMO Supporting Vendors