The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB: 12 Or 13 Boss Factory Interior Shipping Plastic As Delivered To The Dealer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looking to purchase 2012 or 2013 boss 302 factory interior shipping plastic as it left the factory. Such as seat covers, plastic cover for steering wheel, plastic for driverside carpet, and any other interior plastic as well. For display only.
If you have what I am looking for, send me a pm.
Thanks,
Terry

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
The Ford dealer would surely accommodate you. The plastic is going in the trash anyway. You just need a point of contact in the detail department, I think to let you know when they have some for you?

I realize that, by the time my dealership gets a new mustang in to detail and clean up for the lot, they have forgotten my request, therefore the plastic gets pitched. I thought I would try this site instead of calling the dealership to keep reminding them over again.

TMO Supporting Vendors