The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB 13 Boss or 2008-2010 Shelby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My car is for sale, im located in Ontario, Canada.

Car has 30,000 km's of summer driving but was never tracked.
Carfax is clean besides a dent in the door which was fixed by Summit Ford
Running stock tune (previously had installed tune and CAI but went back to stock)
Straight pipe exhaust with headers and x-pipe with 2013 Borla GT500 axle-backs
Cortex Watts Link and LCA and running Hotchkis front and rear springs
One-Piece driveshaft
MGW shifter

Let me know if you're interested. Been a member here since mid-2012.

dont want to sound crul but, you should post the following....May help with $ale.

year
color
options & LS or standard Boss
asking price
a picture would also help

I wish you good luck with your sale. :)

WS6 said:
Still looking
2013 RR 4000 miles, excellent condition, no accidents, never modified, never tracked, has TrackKey, Torsen Recaro optioned, came with car cover and I bought the floor mats. Comes with all paperwork and owners package. Zero problems ever. $41,900. NorCal

I also have a 69 Fastback with 64,000 miles with power steering and brakes with A/C. Car is in excellent condition and has won a AACA national senior award years ago. Would like to do a partial trade for a Green or red Boss 302. Thanks

I have a 2013 Boss 302 GHIG #1858 standard boss W/ Recaro's , Torsen, and car cover, and mats. All stock with only 1600 miles on it. I'm looking to sell for 43,500.00 O.B.O. Hate to sell it, but looking to buy a house. P.M. me with your number if interested and I can give you info and pics. Thanks.

Where in MD? I know of someone possibly selling a 12 LS and I was told the guy wants 30 for it. Not what your looking for but more exclusive.

Decided to keep the 69 fastback and add on another Mustang. There are many Boss 302's popping up on the net. Some in the mid thirties. Could the 15 coming out have something to do with this???

I feel like the Bosses you see selling are because people just aren't driving them, and though it is an inexpensive garage queen it doesn't make much sense money wise.

Brandon302....100% correct! that's why I'm selling mine. Have a 3 car garage and still have to park two cars outside., my Boss and a 74 911 sit inside along my wife's car

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel