The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB: 18" track wheel and tire setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ummm so i have a set of 18x10 BBS square with 285/35/18 PSS's. Two of the PSS's are brand new 0 miles, the other two have 5k miles on them. It would be pricey for me to let them go though, so if you are looking for best value you would need to look elsewhere. Ive been considering a different set of wheels slightly.

ny
All,

Looking for a set of 18x10's for the track with (preferably) 285 square setup. Let me know what you all have. If it is just rims with no tires that is fine as well.

Thanks!
have set of 4 frpp BBS boss302s rims 18x10 (NOS) have the bbs boxes, also hoosier 285 645 18 s100 compound only 2 heat cycles so sort of new no cuts or any damage these are mounted to the bbs rims and balanced ready to go rims were never on a car ,no tps sensors .2750 $ you pick up bit of hike nys hudson valley.chris

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Will these fit over the 13 GT500 brembo 6 piston?
Are they new or used?

Used, good shape, need good cleaning. Fit over all Ford 15” 6 piston calipers with a 15mm spacer on the front. I have run them with various 275, 285, 295, and 305 section tires on track.
Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! Looks like I have my pick of the selection. Unfortunately I just picked up a flat on the tow rig, so I'm going to have to postpone until I get new tires for that... If anyone else needs 18x10's, feel free to jump in!

Taylor

I've got a set of 4 18x10 BBS Boss 302S wheels. Lightly used and in excellent shape. No curb rash, bends, or cracks. I live in California near Willow Springs Raceway. $1800 takes the set of 4.

Last edited:

racer47

Still winning after 30+ years
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
SE WI

Izzy Bonilla

Jacksonville Boss 302
You're still alive!! I guess you won't be coming out to Jefferson this summer ? :)
Hey good to hear from you. Sadly I lost my job in Milwaukee (politics bro) but on a positive note Im down in Jax less than 2 hours away from Savannah Robbing Road track and less than 1 hour from Daytona. Good luck with Jefferson it was fun out there.

TMO Supporting Vendors