The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB :2012 - -2013 Boss rims... black oem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello friends, I am looking for a set of Boss OEM wheels for my 2012. Need to be in near perfect shape. Price also needs to be reasonable. Thanks

Hi... I have a set locally in Charlotte NC for sale... all in great shape. I sold my 12 Boss about a month ago... please contact me via email and I'll send you photos and pricing (very reasonable). -Tripp

Just came across these:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?1122726-FS-OEM-BOSS-302-STAGGERED-RIMS-BLACK-WITH-BRUSHED-LIP-19x9-quot-19x9-5-quot

Boss1841 said:
Why would you join the forum now after you sold it? Can you post some pix here?

Trippcat is a friend of mine. I knew he had his original wheels and was looking to sell them. I made him aware of this forum and this post in particular. Just trying to help a couple of Boss guys out.

Much respect from a fellow Boss member. Thanks. I am very interested, have tripp email me. Im just wondering why he would punish himself by joining the forum after he sold his Boss, he is a better man than me. I would be inconsolable. Haha. Thanks again, looking forward to makin a deal.

TMO Supporting Vendors