The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB- 2012 Boss in red or white w/black top

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm ready to buy.

Red or White 2012 Boss 302 with black top. Recaros and torsen limited rear end is a requirement. Strongly prefer a SoCal car. I am actively checking AutoTrader, EbayMotors, CarMax and CarGuru. Thanks.

what you are looking for just not in ca

http://www.forddealsonline.com/used/Ford/2012-Ford-Mustang-2d6b7d300a0a00650034f625ca546c02.htm

ArizonaGT said:
Paging FatBoss, did you sell that car yet????????

I've decided to keep it for now. P springs and Fays2 watts going on next week. Taking it to Laguna the day after Thanksgiving. I splurged on a Fusion Titanium Energi a couple of weeks ago and don't want to spend the dough to go get a Laguna just yet.

$39,000 for less than 2,000 miles? Nice!

That is a beautiful car, but I can't justify driving it back across the country. I'm confident I'll find a local one in time.

I'm going to go check out this thing tomorrow (1 Nov). Under $36k for a Boss 302 with less than 9,000 miles? And with the Recaro seats no less.

http://www.carmax.com/enus/view-car/default.html?id=10064053&AVi=0&Rp=R&Q=810a7d0d-a646-4d6e-8cc7-2159488b50f5&Ep=search:results:resultspage&sY=20122014&N=4294963136+283&zip=91764&No=0

Well, I'm the proud new owner of a white Boss 302 with barely under 7,500 miles. I already peeled off the side stickers. Sorry.

I'm located in the IE, specifically just east of Redlands.

Habu said:
Well, I'm the proud new owner of a white Boss 302 with barely under 7,500 miles. I already peeled off the side stickers. Sorry.

Congratulations. Post up photos of your destriped Boss.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Habu said:

Congrats! Not sure why you'd apologize for taking the stickers off *your* Boss...

Any plans to track the car? Fall/winter is track season around here!

I'd be interested in looking into the Fontana Speedway.

I'm a little surprised as I received an owner's kit and car cover, but apparently this thing didn't come with a traditional owner's manual or a spare tire? There is some type of pump in the trunk, but no tire.

I drove a very nice 2009 BMW 335i coupe while I was at CarMax. $7,000 less than the Boss, but I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face while merging onto the freeway at 90+ mph in the Boss.

Well, I've got some bad news. I officially bought the car, drove it home and then to work on Saturday and decided to return it. Sorry.

The best way I can explain my choice, and I've had two Fox body 5.0 mustangs and a 4 valve Cobra, is that I would have loved the Boss 302 as 28 year old, but not now as a 38 year old. I hope that makes sense to someone. And I did get the '09 335i.

Nothing. I got lucky in reference to that. Overall CarMax is in the business to sell cars and that car is gorgeous enough to still sell even without the side stripes. (I still think it looked better without the side stripes). The car has since sold BTW.

TMO Supporting Vendors