The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB: 2013 Boss Laguna Seca Wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm looking for a set of 2013 Boss Laguna Seca wheels with the sterling gray background. Like the ones pictured but not with the black background. If you have a set and want to sell them please send me a PM.

Thanks!

M-1007-DC199LGB.jpg

I looked extensively for the grey accent wheels, found none anywhere.......i went with the ones shown, if i want grey i'll paint them....have to see them first. Blue Oval Industries had best price at $949 for set of 4....if you live outside of New York state order from Levittown ford superstore where they are $204 each plus shipping, if u live in Ny state you have to pay sales tax.

I also want the original looking 2013 LS wheels with the grey accents but refuse to pay 2600.00. Looking to buy the the Blue Oval Industries wheels and paint them. Does anyone know what the Ford color and paint code for the grey is?

this place has the sterling gray you might need.

http://www.automotivetouchup.com/choosecolor/choosecolor.aspx?year=2013&make=Ford&model=Mustang

there sby was an exact match

I have a set of the black ones I'm looking to sell. They are in great shape. I'm looking to buy some track wheels/tires. Let me know if you are interested.

TMO Supporting Vendors