The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB 2013 front splitter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looking for a 2013 front splitter in new condition,please no scratches.My puppy got loose last night and had some fun teething on it.

yeah,dam dog dug a hole and got under the fence last night and got a midnight snack,not alot of damage but enough where it doesn't look perfect,a few bite marks :(

Try Toulsey or Levittown Ford. Both have excellent prices and you might be able to find the splitter online.

GA
chefron50 said:
yeah,dam dog dug a hole and got under the fence last night and got a midnight snack,not alot of damage but enough where it doesn't look perfect,a few bite marks :(

I had a cat once that used to leave fine scratches up and down the trunk, roof, and hood of my car when the kids left him in the garage overnight. :mad:

chefron50 said:
Looking for a 2013 front splitter in new condition,please no scratches.My puppy got loose last night and had some fun teething on it.

I have one for sale, (gently used) in the Box, if you are interested. It has both pieces. Contact me if you are interested.

I have a 2013 regular Boss front splitter for sale, are you still looking, I live in Brampton, Ontario, Canada. Replacing with LS splitter, car has 450km's and has never seen gravel or rain.

Let me know if still looking.

TMO Supporting Vendors