The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB: BBS (302R) wheels...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cobra700 said:
Looking for a used set of the 18x10 BBS Ford Racing wheels. Hopefully in matte black...

AFAIK, the matte black option is only available in the 18 x 9.5 size

Also worth noting that the 18 x 10 size is designed for 5/8 studs, although 1/2 studs apparently can be used

http://fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=11825

I have a set of 18X9.5 matte black BBS wheels with Hoosier R'6's for sale. I know they aren't the size you're looking for, but check them out. I have a posting in the classified section. Thanks

VTBoss302- hmmm, thank you for the info. Will look more into it but seems like your right.

Tony12GT500- I will. Interested. Let you know what I figure/settle on. I plan on running Continental slicks. Anyone know what's the widest I can run on these 9.5s? Want to run some 305/315s out back and 275/285 up front. Not entirely sure what size Continentals people are running.....

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
Cobra700 said:
VTBoss302- hmmm, thank you for the info. Will look more into it but seems like your right.

Tony12GT500- I will. Interested. Let you know what I figure/settle on. I plan on running Continental slicks. Anyone know what's the widest I can run on these 9.5s? Want to run some 305/315s out back and 275/285 up front. Not entirely sure what size Continentals people are running.....

With a 305, you are going to want a 10" width at the minimum. 315 should be a 10.5-11" width.

I run 305s on 10" wheels and, while not pinched, they really would like a wider rim.

TMO Supporting Vendors