The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB: Parnelli Jones Airaid Cold Air Intake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looking to buy a Parnelli Jones Airaid cold air intake for my 2013 Boss. Anyone making a change in setup or selling their Boss that has one? I live in the Chicago suburbs. I'm willing to pay to ship.

If you cant find a used one, I ordered what I thought was a Boss Airade CAI kit from Lethal (they had a sale 20% off)$317 shipped
And much to my surprise when I opened the box it was a Parnelli Jones edition Airade. (non carbon fiber)
I thought those sold out a long time ago.

I'm hoping to find a carbon fiber from someone there appears to be new ones still for sale from a few retailers but a lot more than what you paid. May be an option if I can't get one, but I'm still hopeful!!

TMO Supporting Vendors