The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB: stock intake camshafts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
captdistraction said:
yeah I'm just going to go new. No reason to be foolish and use old cams. I just take a while to get common sense through my own thick skull.
Thank you for seeing the sense in that. You are spending alot on the motor, another $250 is worth the piece of mind. Just examine them for residue and flush out the passages with brake cleaner very well. Also check the lobes for sharp edges, some guys use a honing stone to deburr and radius the edges. Just be sure to clean them well.

TMO Supporting Vendors