The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

You all said these would fit......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
MD
You may want to look into get some camber slugs to fill the void instead of relying on friction. I know others don’t use them but it’s just one less thing to worry about.

PaddyPrix

If breakin' parts is cool, consider me Miles Davis
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
I have a few of those bright orange mallets from Harbor Freight in various weights, they're cheap, work great, and are easier on bolts than a traditional metal hammer/mallet.
Downside is, if you are as handsome and buff as I am, a good whack can actually pierce it, covering your floor with bb's :(

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
MD
You happen to know what the torque spec is for them?
185 ft lbs

is that something you buy or you make?
Buy. Some coilover manufacturers provide them with the dampers. I know Cortex offers them as an add on.
Professional Awesome has them for different coilovers

TMO Supporting Vendors