The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Aggressor custom splitters for sale now.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

101blur said:
Whats up bud, as for the rear diffuser no I can ship it as long as you can post pics and let me know any changes or improvements that are needed.
it will require some modifications and cutting of your lower rear valance on your end to get it to properly fit.
I will post pics later of it assembled with pricing.

Happy you got the wheel arches as for placement its really up to you but I will shoot you some pics of mine later tonight
Its best to align the bottom with your current splitter this will basically denote the top location. The plastic is easy to bend, place in the sun and use your leg as a bender to pre-form to the wheel arch this helps a lot for getting it into place.
DM me if you have any issues.

thanks

Sounds good. Let me know how you'd like to proceed.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
superhero said:
I was told Mine arrived yesterday late afternoon. Didnt even have time to look at it. Hopefully this week end I'll have some time.
Grant, I sure do like the look and the added touches....BOSS 302
How much bigger is it from the WC splitter. It looks like it bigger than the WC but smaller than the LS.

I saw Rick's WC splitter in person at LS and mine is much longer! Maybe almost twice as long. I should have taken some measurements, but I was scrambling through the morning to get everything ready for the track. Looking at the track pictures, it does look like it holds up pretty well at speed. 100+ mph here:

18063368136_ec08b65834_b.jpg

I'm sure it's not a big deal but at 100mph Grant it looks like its pulling down a bit from the fog lights out to the edge of the bumper. Not sure how much deflection is ok to have as I am certainly no pro

Grant 302 said:
I saw Rick's WC splitter in person at LS and mine is much longer! Maybe almost twice as long. I should have taken some measurements, but I was scrambling through the morning to get everything ready for the track. Looking at the track pictures, it does look like it holds up pretty well at speed. 100+ mph here:
Not only is it larger than the WC splitter it's larger than the LS splitter and too large IMO. I think it needs to be scaled back to be no larger than the LS at the max. I have my doubts that the LS splitter provides enough extra downforce to overcome the negatives of being larger than the WC and scraping along with increasing the chance of being ripped off in an off track excursion.

Grant 302

lightninmike said:
I'm sure it's not a big deal but at 100mph Grant it looks like its pulling down a bit from the fog lights out to the edge of the bumper. Not sure how much deflection is ok to have as I am certainly no pro

I've seen much more deflection from splitters made of 1/4" material. I'm okay with what I see here. Not sure how I'd feel about 147+ at the Auto Club 'Roval' configuration.

NFSBOSS said:
Not only is it larger than the WC splitter it's larger than the LS splitter and too large IMO. I think it needs to be scaled back to be no larger than the LS at the max. I have my doubts that the LS splitter provides enough extra downforce to overcome the negatives of being larger than the WC and scraping along with increasing the chance of being ripped off in an off track excursion.

Now you tell me ;)

I agree there is a lot of risk rolling around with that much projection. I gotta admit to puckering a bit while driving around Salinas, even with it cranked up at least 1/4" for added clearance. Fortunately, no contact with roadways over the 850 mile trip, but I've been pretty careful. You can see a bright/lighter spot on the driver side front edge where it hit something loose sitting on the freeway on the way up.

But you knew the splitter would be the L.S. size? Maybe I missed something in the thread. IMO, I think the splitters look great with the custom engraving. Seems like Sam could cut any dimension of splitter but these were the protos cut in the L.S. style. Yes, the L.S. splitter is definitely a risk driving around city streets if you have upgraded to any number of the suspension combinations seen on this site.

Grant 302

Wingrider said:
What happened to Nicole's car? Was it an off track adventure?

2 or 3 years ago!

576 said:
But you knew the splitter would be the L.S. size? Maybe I missed something in the thread. IMO, I think the splitters look great with the custom engraving. Seems like Sam could cut any dimension of splitter but these were the protos cut in the L.S. style. Yes, the L.S. splitter is definitely a risk driving around city streets if you have upgraded to any number of the suspension combinations seen on this site.

Actually, I didn't expect it to be LS size. Might even be bigger. But that's why it's a prototype!

And yes, I think the custom engraving looks great, and is exactly why I wanted one of these. :) I also think Sam can reduce the size to whatever people want. The amount of projection could easily be cut in half.

Hey guys Sorry I have been out of town the last week. So now that everyone has there prototype splitter let me know what needs changes. I have talked to a few of you guys and I here from some that it might possibly be to large..? should I scale them down and if so where and how much..?
I'm trying to make a custom option for you guys so please don't expect a complete copy of the ford version that's not what Im trying to make here.
I have had mine on my car for several track events and trips down to LA and back no issues my car is lowered and im used to driving careful with it on for street use but everyone is different The splitter is tuff I'm not worried about it.

Those of you with the prototype splitters please post up your thoughts and pictures please, If changes are needed this is the time.
thanks

Grant 302

101blur said:
Those of you with the prototype splitters please post up your thoughts and pictures please, If changes are needed this is the time.
thanks

Maybe you could offer this one plus options for ones that are 1" and 2" shorter? Not sure what other people are interested in.

I do like the eased/beveled lower front edge. And everyone seems to like the engraving.

Grant 302 said:
Maybe you could offer this one plus options for ones that are 1" and 2" shorter? Not sure what other people are interested in.

I do like the eased/beveled lower front edge. And everyone seems to like the engraving.

Ok thanks bud so your feeling is its just to long..? so basically reduce maybe a 1" from the front end..?

Grant 302 said:
I think you should make it buyer selectable so people get *exactly* what they want! :)

LOL I wish it was that easy I will do that if you guys are willing to pay for it but when people see a extra 60-80 charge for designing it kinda pushes them away. At least the engraving you can choose from and I do have 3 designs

There have been a couple posts of driving around town with an LS size splitter. I daily drive my LS 80 mile round trip Monday - Friday and the splitter has been on for 35,500 miles. It has a slight nick on the front where I learned what parking curbs are too high.

Other than that, I have had no contact. I am by no means an experienced driver and often cut my local tracks grass for free. No issues there either.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel