The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ford Performance 350 GT Driving Experience

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I had the opportunity to drive the new GT350R at Sebring last week when Ford Performance hosted a limited track 1/2 day on the Sebring short course. The short course only needed to have the car in third gear and for a short run in fourth gear. It gave you some exposure to the car. The best part was the lap with the professional driver who let you feel more of the potential of the car. I had the opportunity to meet with other Boss owners from Texas who showed their dedication to the Boss by flying and/or driving to Florida from Texas just for the event. I still have my 2012 LS which may not have the goodies of the new 350GTR, but it is still fun to drive and turns heads.

I had the opportunity to drive the 350R at Laguna Seca. Just not enough laps!!!! The professional driver really showed what the car can do. My '12 LS handles just as good but I had to spend another 10k on upgrades so it will. Great car but 20-30k over msrp is crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TMO Supporting Vendors