The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

no more shirts...ATTENTION

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: Who wants a shirt?

I love the design! Very handsome and simple. Most car shirts, let's be honest, aren't really much different than...

three-wolf-moon-tshirt-front.jpg

What? I said most, not all. ;)

It's the end of the month. Let me check my change purse and see if I can scrape together enough for one. Good job, Brian!

Although, why extra for white ink? Is this the Japanese earthquake again? ::) #konablue

Jimmy Pribble said:
I love the design! Very handsome and simple. Most car shirts, let's be honest, aren't really much different than...

It's the end of the month. Let me check my change purse and see if I can scrape together enough for one. Good job, Brian!

Although, why extra for white ink? Is this the Japanese earthquake again? ::) #konablue

I know, right? According to the printer, white is a two color process. Who would have thought that.

Jimmy Pribble said:

Not all. ;) Using multiple ink colors really drives the price up. Ask me how I know.

Jimmy Pribble said:

HEY!!! I OWN that shirt! How completely rude and insensitive of you to say something like that!

.....nah, I'm just pulling you leg. That is a pretty goofy looking t shirt. I mean, a shirt with three wolves howling at the moon??? Really??? I wonder if they make one with a collar?

Grant 302 said:
Did your thread at SVTP get closed?

Yes it did. I also posted an apology thread and asked anyone who had contacted me in the original to send me an email and it got closed also.

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
Re: Re: Who wants a shirt?

BrianDeTienne said:
Yes it did. I also posted an apology thread and asked anyone who had contacted me in the original to send me an email and it got closed also.
Sry, but I really hate SVT forums, you have to have thick skin to hang over there. I try not to visit very often.
I'm in for a L, white with Black letters also.

Re: Re: Who wants a shirt?

unrealford said:
Sry, but I really hate SVT forums, you have to have thick skin to hang over there. I try not to visit very often.
I'm in for a L, white with Black letters also.

Got you on the list Unreal.

I understand where SVTP is coming from but come on, I'm clearly not trying to promote this to make $$. Maybe they are pissed because I'm helping a fellow Boss owner get a nice shirt which is one less of their designs that sell. Who knows.

I will be in contact later for shipping and payment info.

Pm sent. I went to website to see if you had a color close to grabber blue....wow that some selection. I want one with wolfs on the front and maybe angry birds on the back....oh ya and a boss 302 logo some where on there.

TMO Supporting Vendors