The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

no more shirts...ATTENTION

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: Who wants a shirt?

BrianDeTienne said:
Yes it did. I also posted an apology thread and asked anyone who had contacted me in the original to send me an email and it got closed also.
Tough crowd over there.

Re: Who wants a shirt?

NewBossowner said:
black shirt, red Boss lettering ? 2XL? Canada?
No problem on the Canada I don't think and you're on the hook for whatever shipping may be. Really trying to stick with simple black or white lettering. It's less complicated that way plus it's an additional $10 per color change.

Re: no more shirts......

NFSBOSS said:
For those looking for a unique Boss t-shirt I still have plenty available. Plus they help support BMO. They are a limited edition with a total of 150 produced and I'll even sign it for you it you want. ;D

I'm happy with mine :)

Thanks again

NFSBOSS said:
A link to ordering instructions is in my signature. I'm off work tomorrow and can get it shipped out immediately. Don't forget the wife, GF or kids. ;)

PayPal sent this morning. Thank you!

Ok folks, here we go.

I placed an order today for 73 shirts. Due to the overwhelming response, our shirts came in much cheaper than originally anticipated.

Standard sizes S-XL are $14.00 ea. XXL are $16.00 ea.

I am going to guess that the shirts will be printed by the second week of July and I will try to get them in the mail the same week.

Freight is as follows……

Shipping U.S.
1 shirt $4.00
2 shirts $6.00
3 shirts $9.00
4 shirts $11.50

Shipping Canada
1 shirt $5.00
2 shirts $8.00
3 shirts $11.00
4 shirts $12.50

If you wish to use PayPal, my account is [email protected] . Please make sure that any fees are covered on your end.

If you wish NOT to use PayPal, you can mail a check to the address below.

Brian DeTienne
3414 W. 29th St. SO
Wichita, KS 67217

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thank you.

Trying to respond to PMs, I have exceeded my 5 message per hour limit. I'll get to you all but it might take a couple of hours, lol.

Thanks, Brian

TMO Supporting Vendors