The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Boss 302 Sign's/T-Shirts (Yellow Blaze Included)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well after searching for sometime now for anything using the 2012 Yellow Blaze color, I came across several items from parking signs to t-shirts through Amazon.com.

http://www.amazon.com/2012-Mustang-Muscle-Car-toon-Parking/dp/B009W48IR2/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1359615871&sr=8-8&keywords=2012+Boss+302

I attempted to post a picture of what I found but unfortunately couldn't get it to show up so you will have to check out the website yourself. I've ordered both the sign and t-shirt.

In addition I also came across a non-painted Traxxas car body in the 2012 Boss 302 I plan to purchase and paint to match the Yellow Blaze version since all other colors are produced. When I have it finished, I will post a picture of it.

i have bought stuff from before when i had a terminator

ironically, i just emailed him today because i saw he is doing the 13 style now. still not on his site but it is on amazon

http://www.1maddmax.com/GF_2013_boss302.html

YellowJacketBoss302 said:
Very interested in your diecast results. Please post pics. How do you plan to do the stripes?

The Traxxas car body comes with the decal stripes/roof and taillights already to stick on. All one has to do is buy clear coat after its painted and striped to seal them in.

SUPRMN said:
The Traxxas car body comes with the decal stripes/roof and taillights already to stick on. All one has to do is buy clear coat after its painted and striped to seal them in.
That's a great kit. I have a maisto boss 302 kit, but the stripe decals are already applied. If anyone knows where to get a decal kit please let me know.

Please do post pics of your traxxas when you get it painted.

Well I finally got the Traxxas Boss 302 body painted after receiving paint ordered from California. After several test sprays and guess work, I got the color with the pearl inlay to work perfectly! Now if I could just get a sunny day the pictures I could share would show exactly how it turned out. In the meantime, I've posted just a few photos of my results:

IMG_0980_zpsa4f741a6.jpg
IMG_0982_zps4671b118.jpg

Sesshomurai

I have my clear body traxxis. How much would you charge to paint & sticker mine? (I didn't notice boss 302 stickers in my kit though). :p

DGRacing said:
I have my clear body traxxis. How much would you charge to paint & sticker mine? (I didn't notice boss 302 stickers in my kit though). :p

You can get a good kit through Amazon for around $18-$20. The stickers should have come with the car, a set of black and white. I sent you a PM so look it over and get back to me.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
SUPRMN said:
Well I finally got the Traxxas Boss 302 body painted after receiving paint ordered from California. After several test sprays and guess work, I got the color with the pearl inlay to work perfectly! Now if I could just get a sunny day the pictures I could share would show exactly how it turned out. In the meantime, I've posted just a few photos of my results:

IMG_0980_zpsa4f741a6.jpg
IMG_0982_zps4671b118.jpg

Are you not painting the roof black?

TMO Supporting Vendors