The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Boss 302 Track Bits for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AboveAvgJoe5 said:
Im confused how the bar is listed as sold when BigTaco originally called dibs on it and deferred to me. Noone prior had expressed interest...

Hi Joe,

I did reply to ya in PM ! I got a PM before I got your post and I committed to that person then saw your post later ! I did indeed check post vs PM time and he did PM me before your post ! I did try my best here guys and I'm sorry if it didn't seem that way, this was difficult as I had people posting and not PM'ing and people PM'ing and not posting ! All I could do was go by the time of the PM or Post !

No hard feelings I hope ! I was really just trying to be fair and ethical a few PM'd me and offered higher prices but I didn't go that way !

Thank you all !

Chris

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
I like the way our Members here handeled this situation, and it reminded me of what a great forum we have here in TMO.

Thank you all,
2HP

PS: Must have been some good stuff on that list!

j3st3r

Brian S.
Tennessee
cghawk said:
Hi Joe,

I did reply to ya in PM ! I got a PM before I got your post and I committed to that person then saw your post later ! I did indeed check post vs PM time and he did PM me before your post ! I did try my best here guys and I'm sorry if it didn't seem that way, this was difficult as I had people posting and not PM'ing and people PM'ing and not posting ! All I could do was go by the time of the PM or Post !

No hard feelings I hope ! I was really just trying to be fair and ethical a few PM'd me and offered higher prices but I didn't go that way !

Thank you all !

Chris

Interested in the seat setup...if we can figure out how to ship it. Let me know if you can find out cost, I will do digging on how to package

j3st3r said:
Interested in the seat setup...if we can figure out how to ship it. Let me know if you can find out cost, I will do digging on how to package

If you guys don't work out a deal on the seat I would like it.

Jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All who looked and were waiting in the wings as backups all items have been paid for except for what is left in the original post !

Thank you to everyone who looked and bought !

I have to agree with 302 Hi Pro great forum !

I will continue to lurk here as a GT 350 owner soon !

Have a great Thanksgiving !

Chris

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
CT
First wheel showed up today. The rest is scheduled for tomorrow. Thanks Chris for the great deal and for getting everything out so quickly!! Is it track season again yet??

Got my brand new Ford Racing 12 quart oil pan and brace. Everything was packed carefully and arrived in good order. Still pinching myself about the fact that I got the pan for $500....

I think I burned about 4 hours of my shop foreman and shipper/ receivers time packing all that stuff that day !

Glad it's all beginning to show up !

Enjoy !

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Sydewaysix said:
I can't believe I missed these deals...I was out of town on a cruise and didn't have any internet access until I saw everything was sold :-[
You know what they say:
"You cruise, you lose".

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. ;)

Bay Area
Sydewaysix said:
I can't believe I missed these deals...I was out of town on a cruise and didn't have any internet access until I saw everything was sold :-[

It was my 1st time in the few years I've been a member here and I slept in and didn't check the site. DOH!!!!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors