The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Boss Track Car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
That is a pretty well-documented build online (not sure what specific forum, but there is a lot of info on the car), and you can see from the engine bay shot that it was originally white.

It should make someone very happy.

I can tell you the car is extremely well sorted out. Jonathan does excellent work and is extremely nice, if I had not just bought an F350 I would be telling the wife it's been in the garage for years can't belive you didn't notice it before now.

The car and driver just ran COTA for the first time last week and I belive it was turning 2:40 lap times in 100+ temps.

TMO Supporting Vendors