The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Laguna Seca for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnrehder

New Boss 302 LS owner
Selling my 2012 Laguna Seca #MP0005. Pre-production model with 51K on it mostly highway miles. I bought it in Oct 2013 with 14k miles on it. Four brand new tires on it, Carbon fiber air intake, Aluminum LCa brackets. Harness bar and two 6 point harnesses. Torsen rear end and Recaro seats. Track key active. If you know anyone looking they can send me an email at [email protected]. I can email pictures to anyone interested. I'm in the Dallas Ft. Worth area. No trades please. $37,490.00

Can you please post the price. Thanks

TMO Supporting Vendors