The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Build Schedule ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK, I just read some disturbing forum about there being a DRL issue with the Canadian mustangs. Does anyone know if this affect the Canadian boss or not?

JMB, can you give me an update on mine 1ZVBP8CU3D5210695. Also maybe you can explain this to me, when I pull up my window sticker with my vin it has everything correct except it is missing the Boss accesory package, and I have asked my dealer about it and they bring it up in the order system and it says that my order has the accesory package. My daeler is reaching out to their rep. about it. Any ideas you have on this situation?

killerwill13 said:
JMB, can you give me an update on mine 1ZVBP8CU3D5210695. Also maybe you can explain this to me, when I pull up my window sticker with my vin it has everything correct except it is missing the Boss accesory package, and I have asked my dealer about it and they bring it up in the order system and it says that my order has the accesory package. My daeler is reaching out to their rep. about it. Any ideas you have on this situation?

As of the April 14th update, your car is scheduled to be built on April 21st, with an delivery ETA of April 30th:

In Production - Sent to Plant - Autoalliance International Inc, MI - Apr-13-2012

This is what I see in the Order Change History for your car:
FULL VEHICLE COVER-FIA (FIP) - LESS FULL VEHICLE COVER-FIA (FIPAA)
FLOOR MATS-FRONT (BBH) - FRONT THROW IN CARPET FLR MATS (BBHAB)

It should be this if ordered with the Boss 302 Accesory Package:
FULL VEHICLE COVER-FIA (FIP) - BOSS FULL VEHICLE COVER-FIA (FIPAD)
FLOOR MATS-FRONT (BBH - FRT FLR MATS-PREMIUM (BBHCM)

Your car is ordered with the Boss Package, as in it's a Boss 302. It doesn't appear to me that it is ordered with the Boss Accesory Package.

batman48195 said:
Hey Mark I'm being told my car has went from "returned to plant" to awaiting shipment in ramp 5P. Can you see any more info on your end?
Thanks
Brian

Yes it has:

Awaiting Shipment - Origin Received - At037 (Autoport Limited ) - Ramp 5P, Flat Rock, MI - Apr-13-2012, 11:31 ET

I'm seeing it listed as 4 days in transit. I think I can drive to your dealer in about an hour from my house!

batman48195

I never get tired of driving it!
jmbboss302 said:
batman48195 said:
Hey Mark I'm being told my car has went from "returned to plant" to awaiting shipment in ramp 5P. Can you see any more info on your end?
Thanks
Brian

Yes it has:

Awaiting Shipment - Origin Received - At037 (Autoport Limited ) - Ramp 5P, Flat Rock, MI - Apr-13-2012, 11:31 ET

I'm seeing it listed as 4 days in transit. I think I can drive to your dealer in about an hour from my house!

Yes, it takes me about 45 minutes from Southgate. I hope I can get it Thursday Night. Thanks for checking.

Brian

killerwill13 said:
JMB, Do you know how much longer this can be changed? I have my dealers print out that says that it was ordered with the accessory pack. You got any idea why they would be different?

Since it has a VIN/build date, I don't believe it can be changed now. With the Boss Accessory Package not showing up on the window sticker, and the items not showing up on the order in the tracking system, I would say someone forgot to put them on the order (dealer side or Ford side). Have your dealer look into it further, I could be wrong. However, I'm sure the dealer can still get you the items in question.

batman48195 said:
jmbboss302 said:
batman48195 said:
Thanks
Brian

Yes it has:

Yes, it takes me about 45 minutes from Southgate. I hope I can get it Thursday Night. Thanks for checking.

Brian

Southgate, Brownstown, it's all the same! I'll look tomorrow and see if it's on it's way.

hdw54 said:
please check 1zvbp8cu4d5210883 order 007 dealer 47w314 talked to dealer and he has the title thanks

As of the April 13th update. your car has a Scheduled Build Date of April 20th:

In Production - Sent to Plant - Autoalliance International Inc, MI - Apr-12-2012, 00:00 EDT

Hey JMBOSS302,

I understand my SBY Car is scheduled for build next week (week of the 23rd) but i cannot seem to pull up the window sticker. Is that normal or am i doing something wrong?

My Vin is 1ZVBP8CU3D5208767. The link i have tried using is: http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1ZVBP8CU3D5208767

We all thank you for your continued help!

TMO Supporting Vendors