The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss Laguna Secca- Black - 2k miles for $40,750 asking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have no affiliation with this but thought it seemed like a pretty solid deal for someone looking in the market. If this was SBY I'd be all over it....

Are the GT350's really putting this much downward pricing pressure on prices?

2013 Laguna Secca. Black. 2k miles. Owners packet. No Track Key. $40,750 asking price from a dealership.....

Vin: 1ZVBP8CU1D5244716

Toledo Ohio

http://www.yarkbmw.com/vehicle/specs/ford/mustang/2013/vin/1ZVBP8CU1D5244716?state=1

http://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory/p/Report.cfx?partner=WDB_0&vin=1ZVBP8CU1D5244716

Actually I am surprised by how well the Boss prices are holding up. By now, I expected LS prices to be in the mid-30's and higher mile regular Bosses to be in the high 20's.

I think two years from now after the GT350 has been out for awhile we will be able to predict how well the Boss prices will hold up in the future.

coboss said:
Actually I am surprised by how well the Boss prices are holding up. By now, I expected LS prices to be in the mid-30's and higher mile regular Bosses to be in the high 20's.

I think two years from now after the GT350 has been out for awhile we will be able to predict how well the Boss prices will hold up in the future.

I've been watching these cars for the last 8+ weeks pretty intensely. It seems like the market has significantly slowed down now that the 350's are finally hitting the pavement. Since first of October I'm only aware of one LS that's sold, low mileage one owner for $40k with lots of extras. The fact that this car has been reduced to $40,750 well over 2 weeks ago and it's still available is quite interesting.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel