The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 t-shirt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boss0960 said:
I'm sure that SBY was the first color to sell out. That's why SBY isn't available now.

The site says the SBY is in stock. They have GHIG as well.
http://www.cjponyparts.com/t-shirt-short-sleeve-medium-blue-boss-302-mustang-even-pj-rides-the-bus/p/CJ1205-V/

Boss1815 said:
The site says the SBY is in stock. They have GHIG as well.
http://www.cjponyparts.com/t-shirt-short-sleeve-medium-blue-boss-302-mustang-even-pj-rides-the-bus/p/CJ1205-V/

LOL. I looked through the site trying to find the SBY and didn't find it. Now I have to figure out something else to buy so that I can justify ordering a t-shirt.

Boss0960 said:
LOL. I looked through the site trying to find the SBY and didn't find it. Now I have to figure out something else to buy so that I can justify ordering a t-shirt.

I can see SBY if I scroll down the page (iPad)

1A-C3D6CB59AA0B-12689-0000170B1DB24F2C_zpsef64a0ea.jpg

T-Shirt Short Sleeve Blue BOSS 302 Mustang Grabber Blue
CJ's Low Price:
$23.99
SEE DETAILS

T-Shirt Short Sleeve Blue 2013 Boss 302 Mustang Gotta Have It Green Medium
CJ's Low Price:
$23.99
SEE DETAILS

T-Shirt Short Sleeve Medium Blue BOSS 302 Mustang
CJ's Low Price:
$23.99
SEE DETAILS

Boss1601 said:
I can see SBY if I scroll down the page (iPad)

I didn't scroll that far on the page. I thought the dark blue banner was the bottom of the page. I went straight back to the main menu looking for it. Sometimes, missing the simplest things make life a lot more difficult.

Edit - I just ordered the SBY shirt and threw in a set of Redline Hood Struts to make the shipping cost to Canada worthwhile.

Boss0960 said:
I didn't scroll that far on the page. I thought the dark blue banner was the bottom of the page. I went straight back to the main menu looking for it. Sometimes, missing the simplest things make life a lot more difficult.

Edit - I just ordered the SBY shirt and threw in a set of Redline Hood Struts to make the shipping cost to Canada worthwhile.

Nice. I think I will take the 2 shirt option + troll the site for something else.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel