The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2015 Edge Sport

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ok, so it may really make the cut as one of Ford's other 'performance' vehicles on the surface, but we just leased one for my wife as her old Edge lease was up. Gotta say, it's a hot little package.
the 2.7L ecoboost is the same motor they're using in the f150 (though detuned slightly for it's transverse mounting)...but the thing has got some stomp. 345 lb / ft of torque at 2250 RPM. with the 4wd...it's scoots along nicely. add in the faux-suede interior as standard and the whole interior redo which is really nice, a boat-load of electronic driver's aids and creature comfort stuff, and it's light years better than the old Edge. we cross-shopped heavily...drove quite a few audi q5's, new land rover discovery sport, and a few other vehicles, and this Edge just felt like a better car, irrespective of price. I'm really impressed.
She got a white one with the 21" dark wheels and it doesn't look half-bad either.

Tulsa, OK
Sounds like a nice ride! I like all of the "sport" packages that ford is offering on their SUVS. We just bought an explorer sport for my wife about a month ago.

TMO Supporting Vendors