The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

3d carbon spoiler

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bay Area
13-2701 said:
I have a 3d carbon gt500 spoiler on my car with the flap section painted flat black.

You mind posting some pics? All the pics online are pretty much just the trunk lid. I'm trying to see it from a distance and different angles.

Thanks

byronj said:
You mind posting some pics? All the pics online are pretty much just the trunk lid. I'm trying to see it from a distance and different angles.

Thanks
I've been mulling this one over for a while and would be interested in seeing some pics as well.
Any issues/tips for removing the original spoiler or installing the GT500 version?

The GT500 spoiler is a straight bolt on.

Fastfordnut said:
I've been mulling this one over for a while and would be interested in seeing some pics as well.
Any issues/tips for removing the original spoiler or installing the GT500 version?

Remove all factory bolts and then use fishing line to break through the factory adhesive. Be patient as it can take some time, and once the spoiler is removed, you will have to take time removing the factory adhesive/gasket.

Mine was close to $300 shipped and painted. I am not sure the factory piece will be close in price after having to be primed and painted.

TMO Supporting Vendors