The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

4 of top 5 at Talladega

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I believe Chase has been doing great driving in Monster Cup! What's he got to do? Knock out all those others that knock him out? That boils down to revenge not respect (maybe both in their mindset) Logano had to go down that same road. JR nation may become Chase nation soon.................

Last edited:
Hey, Sorry for the vent..But I Still believe what I saw on Sunday was Hamlin purposely taking out Chase!!!! Hamlin can "apologize" all he wants , but the damage has been done! I guess when the championship gets closer things will get more ugly...............

Texas this weekend. Jimmie J needs a win to stay in the hunt for his 8th title becoming the all time champion. I don't see it happening. His season hasn't been that great, so why would it change now? My money's on Truex. He's been strong all season and that momentum may carry him to the end.Looking for a Chase/Hamlin event? That might wait til next year? Time will tell!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel