The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

50th Anniversary Mustang Arrived

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A 50th Anniversary Mustang arrived at the Ford Dealer in my home town just north of Toronto in Canada. First 2015 I really took a look at up close. Love the fast back style, hood seams a little long, wheels are rather plain. I am a little disapointed with the fit of the body panels. Gaps are not even and the trunk (at the rear where it goes up to make a spoiler) does not line up with the fender on the left side. The lower plastic panel in between the left rear tire and behind the drivers door is popped out slightly and appears to want to stay that way. The hood gaps to the fenders are not the same and the gap at the front of the hood to the bumper cover is 3 times the size of the gap of the hood to fenders. I believe they are also being made in Kona Blue, and that would be my colour of choice. Probably can't read the number by it is 858 of 1964. Asked if it was for sales and the sales guy said no, the owner of the dealership is keeping this one.

Don't get me wrong, I love the car, but I would have thought the attention to detail would have been higher.

PS, that is the owners Factory Five Corbra, also not for sale.

001.jpg

005.jpg

010.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

A little better. The ones on this car really stood out to me, and being that this is a global car, thought they would have been better than my car, especially lining up the trunk to the rear panel.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
Wow, a 2015 Mustang and an imitition Cobra roped off to keep the public back.

They'd probably lock the showroom doors if a Ford GT was on display.

:)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel