The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

9th Annual “Snakes at the Lake” Tahoe Cruise – Saturday June 30, 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Had a great time today and the weather was perfect at the lake. You can see the lake and some snow on the Sierra's in the background in a few of the photos. Click on them to enlarge them.

While the main group was in Old Sac a few of us locals met at Cars N Coffee Folsom. There was a nice FGT in attendance.
fgt.jpg
Arrived in Tahoe Vista on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe after a 100 mile drive up the Sierra's and along the West side of the lake
lake and snow.jpg

The lake is in the background
lake.jpg
Looking in the other direction
crowd.jpg
Lunch time!
lunchtime.jpg
@byronj hot looking GT350. This might be the best looking GT350 ever made. ;)
byron.jpg
Bob's highly modified 2009 GT500 putting out crazy power
bob.jpg

@cobrakidz Shelby GT
cobrakidz.jpg
@GotCurvz sharp looking GT350R
gotcurvz.jpg
Dennis's 2013 Boss 302
dennis.jpg
@CA302LS new 2018 GT350R in orange fury. I really like this metallic color
jim.jpg

@50Deep 2017 GT350R. I checked out his new long lug nuts and they are well executed. Nice job T!
50deep.jpg

This one is for @TMSBOSS and @TymeSlayer because we know kona blue is the best looking color on a Boss 302.konablue.jpg
@fatboss's wild looking wide body Shelby GT350
fatboss.jpg

Jim D's 2013 GT500 track weapon. Some of you have met Jim at Sonoma Raceway where he usually hangs out.
jimd.jpg

No comment
notmo.jpg

Rick, Thanks for the recap and pics! Lots of Prime Mustangs there to be sure, especially that red GT350..:D What was on the lunch menu...I'm starting to get hungry............BTW Comp Orange isn't bad on a Boss302 either...;)

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors