The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Aeroforce interceptor (single) w/ oil pressure and temp sensors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have a nearly new aeroforce interceptor model CNF11+ for sale. This should fit any 11+ mustang and potentially others (check aeroforce website). I am switching things up on my Boss 302. Set up was on car for less than 1500 miles and includes everything you need to install and run including:

Aeroforce single gauge
Roush gauge pod for vent
5v regulator
Oil pressure sensor (never installed)
Temperature sensor
Glow shift sandwich plate (attaches above oil filter)
All required wiring and OBD2 connection.
All together with shipping, this was stuff over $450 new.

Shoot me a PM if interested. $250 shipped to you. Will get pics posted ASAP!

Last edited:
Sending this back to the top with a new price. I realized I never sold it as I get ready for a military move. Like someone on here to have it for this price. If not, ill shoot over to ebay. Let me know! Thanks.

TMO Supporting Vendors