The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any Cooks Onboard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What about yesterday Boys????? I know it's not cookin but What are your favorite Halloween treats??????????....Mine are Kit Kats and Reeces now a days.......Long ago I OD'd on milky ways on Halloween....Back then we had full size candy, not this "snack" size stuff you get today.....Any body remember a Full size Hershey or Nestle's Bar?????????????????..............

What about yesterday Boys????? I know it's not cookin but What are your favorite Halloween treats??????????....Mine are Kit Kats and Reeces now a days.......Long ago I OD'd on milky ways on Halloween....Back then we had full size candy, not this "snack" size stuff you get today.....Any body remember a Full size Hershey or Nestle's Bar?????????????????..............
You got me thinking. Old school chocolate Necco wafers and Albert's chocolate ice cubes were 2 of my favorites when I was a kiddo. They are getting hard to find these days. This was the best though. There was an old lady the handed out homemade chocolate lollypops back in the day. That was a real treat! Moving ahead, Lindt milk chocolate truffles are probably one of my top 5s now.

Monaca Pa
You got me thinking. Old school chocolate Necco wafers and Albert's chocolate ice cubes were 2 of my favorites when I was a kiddo. They are getting hard to find these days. This was the best though. There was an old lady the handed out homemade chocolate lollypops back in the day. That was a real treat! Moving ahead, Lindt milk chocolate truffles are probably one of my top 5s now.
I loved necco,chocolate wafers.

TMO Supporting Vendors