The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any Cooks Onboard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Lenoir City TN
and the ketchup.............it's a taste to be acquired and so desired and very few get there......................except when they have french fries....................don't forget the salt..............
Ketchup on steak? At least you have good taste in cars.

DOM529

302 in 416
Looked back through a few years and didn’t see anything like this. We do it on VMF. Pretty good way to share recipes and such. Jump in if you like.

I overcooked this somewhat for my liking, but since I was sharing with Holly it was a bit of a sacrifice for me.

1 1/2lbs USDA Prime ribeye from the local grocer butcher.

View attachment 67136

View attachment 67137

View attachment 67138

View attachment 67139
Fiorentina cut T-Bone steak, easily feeds 2 with leftovers for 2 philliy steak sandwiches. (Similar to a Tomahawk) Pan seared (8min each side) basting with it's juices and garlic butter, and then oven baked for 10min.

tbone1.jpeg

tbone2.jpeg

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Lenoir City TN

TMO Supporting Vendors