The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any Cooks Onboard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
they all made it to the track... and they were yummy... incentive to come next year.. maybe I will do it again...
Great snacks provided by GB899. Baked goods and homemade pickles were amazing!!
It was a great event! next years event will be same week of September

Just like track days, grillin days are winding down, faster than you want to admit.........so is the growing season here in Ct, sad to say.The sun and temp change take a huge toll on plants this time of year.......just before the first frost ends everything in a couple of weeks......1695345658540.jpeg

Just like track days, grillin days are winding down, faster than you want to admit.........so is the growing season here in Ct, sad to say.The sun and temp change take a huge toll on plants this time of year.......just before the first frost ends everything in a couple of weeks......View attachment 90125
What?!? Get that grill going in the winter. I won't fight anything below 20 though. 30s game on!

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Huntsville, AL
What?!? Get that grill going in the winter. I won't fight anything below 20 though. 30s game on!
That is one thing I love about the Traeger...I don't care what the outside temp is. All I have to do is walk outside and flip on the power switch. And it has its own sand filled blanket for extra insulation...although I need to purchase a new one.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel