The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any Cooks Onboard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I got the last of the tomatoes and corn from the Park Ave Farm stand last Friday...........Sure sign Fall is here and NOT looking back! Hon has put Her order in for a grilled cheese sandwich with native tomatoes with oregano and crushed garlic, of course!!!...........I know the drill.......3 mins on a side on med heat....a happy wife..........you know the rest...............

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
I got the last of the tomatoes and corn from the Park Ave Farm stand last Friday...........Sure sign Fall is here and NOT looking back! Hon has put Her order in for a grilled cheese sandwich with native tomatoes with oregano and crushed garlic, of course!!!...........I know the drill.......3 mins on a side on med heat....a happy wife..........you know the rest...............
The wife loves grilled cheese on the oven grill. Farmer white bread and Colby cheese. A bit on the brown side with plenty of ketchup and dill pickle slices. Her dish, not mine !!

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Huntsville, AL
Definitely have never heard of adding sugar to a tomato sandwich…which are delicious. Salt, pepper, and Dukes Mayo only.
Then again I don’t like sugar on anything that isn’t desert…especially bread, beans, or greens.

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
Chili time…
You use smoked brisket for chili? :eek: How do you keep from just eating the brisket before making the chili? ;)

Are those some kind of greens in the pot toward the bottom of the photo?

Salami on Ritz crackers with Provolone
I'm about to have the same thing for a (post-)midninght snack, but on Triscuits. Great minds think alike!

TMO Supporting Vendors