The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any Cooks Onboard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I swear, I gain weight just looking at this thread.......I'm not kidding!!!.....The Pizza thread don't help any, either....I go back for reruns!!!!!.....How many calories can you burn shifting a 6 spd??...answer.....As many as you can...............Giddy Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a pot luck to go to this weekend. Super quick ( 1 1/2 hr) and cheap ( 40 bucks all in) 4+ gal of veggie soup. 2/3 head Cabbage, 5 lb cheapo ground meat browned off real good, 6 Aldi beef broth, 2 onions, 3 cans diced maters, bag of frozen hash browns, 4 bags frozen mixed veg. Salt pepper garlic powder, qt water, dash Thai hot pepper. Will measure out a crockpot and freeze for the get together and the rest is mine bra ha ha!
20230912_193701.jpg20230912_193850.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel